**Head Receptionist - Luxury Hotel - Egham Area - Up to 24k per annum**
A new and exciting position has arisen for a customer focused, outgoing Head Receptionist for a high end luxury hotel. Opportunities to progress are available as the company is a large, expanding organisation.
The main duties for the role will be:
* Ensuring the guests welcome exceeds expectations
* Supervise a team of experienced receptionists
* Completing check in and check out procedures
* Enquiry handling - both in person and on the telephone
* To be professional, well presented and efficient when dealing with visitors
* Ensuring all public areas and lobby and kept well presented at all times
The role will be 37.5 hours per week working 5 out of 7. Shifts are a mixture of early and late shifts. Earliest start is 7am, latest finish 11pm
The hotel is looking for candidates that can:
* Be warm and welcoming at all times
* Represent the hotel in positive way at all times
* Work efficiently and organised to the demands of the business
* Be able to process payments
* Be able computer literate and the ability to pick up a new system quickly
In exchange for these qualities you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £24,000 per annum, 28 days holiday, uniform, free parking and the opportunity to progress in the luxury hotel industry.
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.