Head Pastry Chef - Stunning Venue - Swanley - £30,000
We are looking for a strong food focused Senior pastry Chef to head up the pastry operation of this fantastic country house hotel and multi outlet site. Fast paced, quality driven kitchen one two AA rosette plus one casual dinning and extensive banqueting. The style of food is very much modern British with an emphasis on fresh local produce and exemplary technique.
* 5 days out of 7
* Salary £30,000
* Autonomy of kitchens and menus - working closely with executive chef
* Large well equipped kitchen
* Rosette awarded fine dinning restaurant
* Stunning location
* Ensure that all employees a working in accordance to the high standards set
* Providing coaching and training where needed
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that all staff are adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
* Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
* Ensuring all functions and events are delivered to the highest standard
The ideal Head Pastry Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Experience running a multi-outlet operation
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Great leadership skills
* Currently a strong Head Pastry Chef or an exceptional Pastry Sous Chef looking to step up and a new challenge
This position is paying £30,000 per annum
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.