With my clients customer base growing rapidly, this crucial role will ensure that their customers receive an exceptional experience throughout their customer journey.
We are looking for a creative leader with significant experience within a B2B environment, that can create and implement a Customer Experience strategy. Looking after a team of 8 managers, you will be responsible for their coaching & development. Reporting into the business director, you will also be responsible for:
- Define and maintain end to end customer journeys which focus on delivering an exceptional Customer Experience
- Conduct research and insight to ensure that the business continues to innovate their Customer Experience and product development
- Establish comprehensive Customer Experience metrics to allow the organisation to understand the 'Voice of the Customer'
- Ensure that a customer centric culture is advocated
- Work with IT to ensure that the User Experience supports the overall Customer Experience
- Ensure compliance with regulatory deadlines and reporting
- Experience creating and executing a market leading Customer Experience strategy
- Demonstrable experience of Customer Experience improvement by using data and insight
- Experience of end to end customer journey mapping
- The ability to communicate at all levels and be an engaging Leader
- Candidates coming from a heavily regulated industry would be preferred
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.