Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
We are looking for a Head of UK and International Customer Service to join one of our longstanding clients based in the Midlands.
In this role you will be responsible for around 1500 FTE and have a budget of over £30 million per annum. Departments will include voice, non-voice, social media, languages and off shore contact centres.
We are looking for an individual who has operated at a senior level and managed heads of departments. Customer service is at the heart of their core values so we are looking for an individual who has proven experience in improving contact centre metrics and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
The company are FCA regulated so a working knowledge of these regulations is essential. Ideally, you will understand how this impacts your teams and ensure the business is operating in the right way.
This role is a long term career opportunity and comes with a share allocation. We are looking for someone who gets under the skin of a business and drives performance through effective leadership and operational change.
* Experience of managing multiple contact centre sites
* Experience of managing large teams, ideally over 1000 FTE
* Working knowledge of FCA regulations
* Someone who is an inspiring and effective leader
* Experience of dealing with multiple customer service channels
* A leader who can recognise ways in which customer satisfaction can be improved
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus based on company performance
* Share allocation
* Company car - equivalent to £8000 per annum
* Enhanced pension
This role is highly confidential and we may not be able to share the company name at the initial stages.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.