Head of Site - Contact Centre - £55,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Company Car or Cash Equivalent
Family Private Healthcare
Our client is looking to appoint an energetic, approachable and passionate Head of Site to lead a high performing multi-channel customer operation!
Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will lead one of the organisations customer service sites and play a key part in ensuring the business delivers world class customer service!
Working closely with other Head of Sites and Senior Leaders you will inspire and motive your teams to drive forward a shared vision for continuous improvement and customer excellence.
- Overall responsibility of a multi-channel customer service operation, driving high standards and operational performance
- Drive, motivate and lead your site to achieve business objectives and KPI's
- Leading and developing a team of 4 operations manager by providing them with clear direction, regular reviews and setting achievable objectives
- Influencing stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure your site provides an excellent level of customer service
- Ensure effectiveness, robustness and transparency of the operations processes by analysis of KPI's and drive continuous process improvements
- Motivate and effectively performance manage your leadership team to drive quality levels across the operation
- Identifying KPI variances and developing action plans
- Using your knowledge you will identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer experience.
- Increasing staff morale and ensuring staff development
- Create effective working relationships with all areas of the business
- Monitoring centre stats and MI
- Full budget responsibility for the division
- To embrace company values and behaviours to drive forward a shared vision
- Responsible for the performance of offshore partners, motoring productivity targets and quality standards
- Working closely with other Head of Sites and the Complaints Division to focus on "first call resolution"
- Proven experience within similar senior contact centre management role
- Working knowledge of FCA guidelines
- Ensuring any changes to processes or systems are in-line with TCF standards
- Ownership of your departments risk framework
- Responsible for ensuring your site adheres to compliance standards
- People management experience
- Stature, confidence, gravitas, credibility and ability to influence
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Motivating your team to deliver results
Keywords: Head of Customer Service Operations, Head of Site, Head of Operations, Call Centre Manager, Senior Manager, Head of Contact Centre, Head of Call Centre
Interviews are taking place immediately - send your CV to m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k to apply or call (07393) (763) (873)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.