Senior Commercial Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - Leicester
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern contact centre? Are you passionate about leadership? We have a unique opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation in Leicester where you will be required to support the leadership team in delivering a high quality, compliant service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth via delivery of new revenue streams outside of the company's current client base.
The key responsibilities in this role are as follows:
* Working in partnership with the head of commercial, to deliver new business revenue and achieve growth targets whilst keeping to agreed costs
* To monitor service quality and ensure that service standards and targets are continuously achieved
* To drive customer experience, ensuring complaints are resolved within guidelines and that lessons are learnt from any issues
* To lead the implementation of targeted campaigns
* knowledge of accounts, sectors and territories, in order to maximise specific revenue streams through proactive management
* To manage the new business revenue budget and understand any variance in monthly achievement, putting in remedial actions to address where appropriate
* Deliver an approved 3 year plan with short, medium and long term goals for all areas of the new business channel
* Own the delivery of the commercial strategy working in partnership with the head of commercial and exec team
* To foster a collaborative working relationship between all teams, operating the new business channel as one team delivering target
* To provide leadership and direction to the team to ensure the delivery of high performance, acting as an enthusiastic and motivated role model and coach
* To take responsibility for the performance management of direct reports including conducting 121s, setting objectives, holding performance reviews
* To manage team resources through effective recruitment and replacement of employees, ensuring correct staffing levels to undertake the required work
* To interpret MI and analysis on business performance and identify ways to improve results, efficiency, cost and customer satisfaction
* To contribute to the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Own compliance against contractual terms, operating standards and commercial agreements within partners
* To manage the communication across the Teams and other internal departments
* Educated to degree standard (or equivalent) or experienced to that level
* Experience of managing multiple projects and varying team sizes within Sales and service, target driven environment, managing people, workflow and service levels
* Competent using Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Individual must have demonstrable leadership skills
* Must have demonstrable experience of account management of large corporate clients
* Experience of running contact centre operations is desirable but not a must have
If you are passionate about working with customers and developing colleagues and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you! Please apply to Shivani.email@example.com or call 0116 2473300.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.