Head of HR; Paying up to £45k per anum on a permanent basis; Manchester based
A small yet very well established and respected business in Manchester is looking to add a new Head of HR to its ranks in a brand new position, acting as a pivotal Human Resources lead both within strategic and operational HR. Reporting into a key stakeholder, the Head of HR will work in a very generalist role centred around ER, development, coaching, recruitment/retention, staff engagement and reporting.
The core duties & responsibilities of this Head of HR role will include (but by no means be limited to):
* First point of contact for all levels of staff for a range of HR queries & requests
* Review and development of HR wide strategy and policies including recruitment, engagement, policies & procedures;
* Management of employee relations, including complex/sensitive cases, TUPE, restructures, and due diligence;
* Management of HRIS and MI reporting including when necessary communications/presenting to stakeholders;
* Actively promote diversity & inclusion in line with the business' overall strategy
Person specification (non exhaustive list):
* CIPD qualified to Level 7 (MCIPD)
* Mid-level Generalist HR experience both implementing strategy and working operationally
* Experience within a public sector, education, or housing association background, in particular an understanding of the related about industries' legislation, pay, culture and working conditions
* Experience dealing with trade unions
This exciting, new opportunity to work as a senior HR lead would be ideal for any individual with the specified requisite skills and experience either established at the senior level or an opportunity for somebody to progress to a HR lead position.
The above duties and criteria outlined are minimum expectations so please only apply with this in mind.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.