Head of Food & Beverage - International Sporting Venue - 90k plus a fantastic package
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Food & Beverage for an iconic sporting venue in Central London.
Based at this internationally recognisable venue, the successful candidate will oversee all food & beverage strategy for a mutli-million pound account. This position would report directly into the Operations Director and work alongside them to achieve targeted objectives.
The perfect candidate will have knowledge of sports stadia/arena's and possess the ability to cope and understand the business demands.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities and experience:
* Experience in management of a complex mix of stakeholders
* Understanding of working to a P&L
* A good mix of operational and training experience
* Structured and approachable people management skills
* Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the retail and beverage industry
* Work at a fast pace around business needs and ever changing fixture list
* Must have a 'can do' attitude
* Have a eye for detail and be standards driven in the operation
In exchange for these qualities you will have the opportunity to work for one of the world's most iconic sporting venue. The role will be working 5 out of 7 in line with business needs. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday and a competitive salary, a KPI incentivised bonus scheme, private health care plan and much more.
If this sounds like you then please apply below or contact Marco Quasimodo at Search Crawley
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.