Exciting opportunity for a Head of E-commerce to join a fantastic technology led company with a creative and innovative culture. With exciting plans for fast growth, our client is always looking add Smart, Innovative and Customer Centric people to their remarkable team. To achieve their ambitious goals, they empower their people to drive the business forward, putting the customer experience at the heart of what they do. In addition to a generous holiday allowance, health cash plan and other great benefits - they also cover travel expenses with flexible working arrangements available.
As Head of E-commerce, your role is to offer an unrivalled and compelling user experience, building on an appealing merchandising plan, to improve conversion and ultimately revenue.
In this role you will monitor customer behaviour, create, conduct and analyse tests, using the results to recommend smart and meaningful changes to the website. You will develop our merchandising strategy.
You will manage a team of merchandiser and UX specialists. As a strong leader and a team player you will also work closely with the SEO, Performance and CRM experts. You will build solid partnerships with the Product and Technology teams. Leading a team with a range of specialisms you will coach and mentor them to strive for excellence.
As an established leader within the marketing function, you will have the opportunity to influence the shape and growth of the department.
- Contribute to the strategic plan for the marketing department
- Manage CRO, UX and site optimisation roadmap
- Develop and implement a backlog / calendar of site merchandising activities
- Generate ideas and take initiatives to improve our ecommerce revenue
- Engage with the channel specialists to increase volume and improve the traffic quality
- Analyse and report on site performance, including funnel analysis
- Partner with and inspire other teams including Product, Business Intelligence and Customer Success
- Build, upskill and empower your own team to scale up the ecommerce optimisation
- Stay at the cutting edge and share ecommerce and marketing technology trends with enthusiasm
- Influence the shape and growth of the marketing department
The ideal candidate will bring significant experience to the role and will have:
- A successful track record within an established e-commerce environment
- Experience within a customer-centric business
- A passion for supporting the growth and development of their team
- Expert knowledge of ecommerce/digital marketing technology and processes
- Strong leadership experience in a growth hacking or start up environment
- Agile/Kanban project management experience, applied to marketing and ecommerce
- The ability to engage and collaborate with a range of stakeholders
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.