Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Head of Digital Experience
£70,000 - £84,000 per annum
Yorkshire or North West based
I'm working on a very exciting role for my client who are in the travel and tourism industry. They need an exceptional strategic and inspiring Head of Digital Experience to join the team. This is a new pivotal role for them and you'll be joining at a time of growth in a company who are trail blazers in the industry. The heart of their business is their customers, everything they do revolves around providing an efficient service from end-to-end. This role will sit along side the board of the Directors, you will be a critical partner for business change.
As the Head of Digital Experience your role will involve;
* Transform and continuously improve their commercial and customer activities through application of digital capabilities, that will drive improvements for customers
* Proven experience of developing digital consumer centric product strategies
* Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a high performing team
* Significant experience in a digital product management role
* Experience defining and implementing continuous product improvement
* Strong understanding of product management processes and tools
* Taking a systematic and methodical approach to identifying opportunities and alternatives to develop and implement solutions
* Strong understanding of analytics and the ability to use data to build business cases and drive business recommendations.
* Have a commercial understanding of the business position and specifically the impact that digital decisions have on this
Key skills and experience as the Head of Digital Experience;
* We're looking for a leaver; proactive individual who can act on their own initiative and recommend courses of action in any given circumstance. The ability to communicate at all levels
* Excellent ability to manage stakeholders and communicate and influence at all levels to gain buy-in for projects, and to develop relationships with key industry personnel
* An independent thinker with high levels of intellectual curiosity who can mobilise engage, and collaborate with colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders
* A natural hunger for self-development to stay ahead of the latest trends in digital product development
* A great sense of what customers want and how they will use it
* Consultative and enjoys contemplating new ideas backed up by data driven
* Adopts a test-and-learn approach with experience in AB testing and setting project benchmarks
* Demonstrable skills in the latest e-commerce, web, app and data technologies
* Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in digital technologies, including
* Keen interest in emerging technologies and willingness to look at things differently
So if you're an ambitious digital trail blazer and influencer you need to get in touch as this one won't be around for long!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.