Job Title - Head Of Customer Experience
Job Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Job Location - Denton
State of the art offices!
Great working hours!
Marketing leading and expanding business!!
We are looking for an experienced Head Of Customer Experience to join a market leading brand in Denton.
The company are recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers and a fantastic environment for their staff to thrive!
If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you!
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
The package as Head Of Customer Experience:
- A salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- A company bonus scheme
- Amazing state of the art offices in Denton
- The chance to develop professionally and grow as the company expands
- Regular staff socials including summer balls and Xmas party
- An extensive benefits package including cycles to work, childcare vouchers, pension contribution to name but a few
- Fresh fruit and luxury coffee machine which is all on the company!
- A relaxed working environment and permanent dress down policy
The job OF Head Of Customer Experience:
- Driving the performance of a team of customer service advisors to ensure quality targets & KPI's are consistently met in a customer focused environment.
- Coaching and developing staff
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
The Candidate for Head Of Customer Experience:
- Experience managing a customer service team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
Initial basic of up to £40,000 + benefits
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.