Head of Customer Experience
£80,000 - £90,000 + benefits + bonus + pension
Do you have a background in Customer Experience
Do you thrive on implementing new strategies and change?
Would you love the chance to work for a nationwide household name?
My client are currently recruiting for an exceptional Head of Customer Experience to be based in either Leeds of Manchester. The heart of their business is their customers, everything they do revolves around providing an efficient service from end-to-end. This role will sit along side the board of the Directors.
As the Head of Customer Experience your role will involve;
* Creating and implementing key strategies across the business
* Leading the delivery of strategies against financial budgets and timescales
* Using research methods and other data channels of customer experience to understand issues to be able to implement change
* Develop strategic plans and deliver these to the Board of Directors
* Build relationships with stakeholders and external partners regards MI information on competitors
* Develop a delivery plan to enhance the company's reach and reputation using social media and more traditional forms of advertising.
* Lead the customer experience 24/7 team to be able to generate all business intelligence.
Key skills and experience as the Head of Customer Experience;
* Previous experience of implementing and delivering strategies at board level
* Excellent experience of stakeholder managements
* Commercial record of Budget management and project management
* Ideally will have held a similar position within travel, logistics or a similar operational environment
Permanent - £80,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.