Head Receptionist - Up to 28k - Stanmore Area - Brand New Opening
My client is currently looking for an experienced Head Receptionist for this brand new, flag ship property in the Stanmore area. Opening in October 2019, this 100+ bedroom luxury complex is striving to bring fantastic food, superb décor and premium facilities to become a destination venue at the heart of the community.
This brand new property is looking for a Head Receptionist that can be the face of the lobby entrance and ensure all queries, concerns or questions are combated with professionalism and warmth. The property has a luxurious décor/concept and has been teamed up with a fresh food menu, exclusive location and a delectable setting.
The ideal candidate will also be able to:
* Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sufficient IT competency and ability to learn and apply industry-related technology
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and leads by example
* Motivate, train and develop the team to go above and beyond for the residents
* Provide advice and consultancy regarding transport and event bookings
* Create a culture and ambience in the property that is luxurious as well as relaxed
We are ideally looking for a Head Receptionist that has experience within the luxury hotel environment.
If this sounds like you then apply below!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.