Head Chef - Sevenoaks - Day Time Shifts - £15ph
This beautiful premium care site are looking for a strong Head Chef to join the team. Every other weekend off and all day time hour straight shifts this is a great way for a Head Chef to continue working with fresh food, cooked to the highest standards and still have time for family life outside work. You will get the chance to be involved in all aspects of the kitchen management; including motivating and leading the team, participating in breakfast, lunch and dinner time services. This is one of my clients flagship sites so they are looking for real quality.
* 5 days out of 7, every other weekend off guaranteed
* 37.5 hour a week contract
* Hourly paid including overtime and enhanced pay rates
* Premium Home with full fresh food offering
* Daily changing menu
* Menus designed and developed at site level
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards set throughout the company and the site
* Working closely with Head Chef to develop the food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Completion of all stock ordering as required
* Deputising for the Head Chef in their absence
The ideal Head Chef will be;
* Experienced working with fresh food
* Capable of managing their own time
* Able to work with a wide variety of people
* Personable - This role does include interaction with residents
* Currently a strong Sous Chef or an outstanding Head Chef looking for a move into a role with fantastic work life balance
* Flexible - there maybe times when cover is required outside of normal working hours
This position is paying £15 per hour and provides excellent work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.