Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
work life balance
over 1 year ago
Head Chef - Rosette level Monday to Friday - Milton Keynes - £32,000
We are looking for a Head Chef/ Chef Manager for this fantastic Head Office for a high end, quality driven contact caterers in the industry, you will be responsible for ensuring the small team are working efficiently and to the highest standard. Covering Breakfast, Lunch and a busy hospitality business. You will be cooking for around 20 people daily to a high/rosette standard. The quality of the food here really is standout - Exciting, innovative rosette level dishes are the standard expected. This site is home to some of the best palettes in the country!!
* 7 till 3 Monday to Friday
* Team of three
* Full Autonomy of kitchen
* Designing and creating bespoke menus
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* Create exciting, innovative and nutritious meals to the highest standard
* To control portion size and monitor waste
* To ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
* Be the creative and driving force behind the food offering
* To maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
* To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
* Build strong collaborative relationship with client
The ideal Head Chef/Chef Manager will be;
* From a strong culinary background
* Ideally have classical fine dinning training and experience
* Be passionate about food and creativity of menus
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying £32,000pa depending on experience and provides fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.