Head Chef - Restaurant - Westhumble - £30,000
Due to the continued success of this fantastic site and the development of the offering, they are currently looking to add a strong senior chef to their brigade. Situated in one of the most picturesque areas in the South East, boasting a brand new kitchen and an excellent Executive Head Chef.
* Mediterranean style restaurant
* All fresh, focus on local, seasonal produce
* 5 days out of 7
* 14.30 to 10.30 - Will need some flexibility within this
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running the team effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working at a high level (rosette standard)
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Head Chef or Sous Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £30,000 per annum and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.