Head Chef - Luxury Country House Hotel
My client is looking for an experienced and hands on head chef to manage a busy hotel kitchen near Huddersfield. Over the last few years the hotel has built up a strong reputation as a destination property with a strong focus on banqueting and events with regular functions and events make up a large proportion of business alongside A' La Carte service, afternoon tea and a bar and lounge menu too. For the successful Head Chef the mission is simple; maintain and continue to develop the existing offering all while working with other heads of departments to ensure a great guest experience for all.
* Maintain the efficient and effective running of the kitchen.
* To ensure that the preparation and presentation of the food is of a high standard.
* Support, train and develop kitchen team.
* Comply with Food and Health and Safety regulations.
* Achieve budgeted food gross profit.
* Create a safe working environment for all team members.
* Develop menus across all food offerings.
You will need to have a creative, yet realistic approach to cooking, be confident and authoritative yet respectful in your management style and be passionate and driven in your work. This is a fantastic opportunity as you will have full autonomy over all the menus and have free reign to work alongside the GM to make positive changes
If this sounds like the position for you please hit APPLY below or call Tom Marten at Search consultancy in Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.