Head Chef - Country House Hotel - Rusper - to £35,000
We are currently looking for a strong Head Chef to lead our brigade. Situated in one of the most picturesque areas in the South East, this stunning country house hotel is renowned for its high level of dining and high end weddings. You will be heading up a driven team and be an integral part of the growth and development of the site over the next 12 months.
* 29 bedroom country house hotel
* Fine dinning restaurant
* Afternoon tea's
* Extensive weddings and events business
* 5 days out of 7
* KPI bonus
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running the team effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Head Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working at a high level (rosette standard)
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Head Chef or Sous Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £35,000 per annum for the right candidate and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.