Head Chef, Leeds, up to £40,000, progressive business with plans for expansion.
Are you a Head Chef with experience in a premium branded environment looking to join a progressive business with serious plans of expansions? Are you looking to take control of the menu and have the opportunity to get your dishes out there?
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to grow and develop within an organisation that has ambitious plans for further growth. This site offers amazingly fresh Italian cuisine in a premium casual environment and as such we are looking for candidates that come from a premium casual background, ideally with some Italian experience, but essentially with a track of driving standards across the kitchen along with a focus on the development of their team.
Head Chef duties;
- Ensure that all employees a working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
- Providing coaching and training where needed
- Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
- Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
- Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
- Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
The ideal Head Chef will have;
- Experience in a premium branded background
- Ideally come with some experience of working with fresh Italian cuisine
- A proven track record of working towards high standards of food quality and cleanliness
- Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
- Great leadership skills
This position will pay up to £40,000 for the right candidate, plus competitive bonus, offering the successful applicant the chance join a company that invests heavily into its people whilst providing opportunities to progress as the company continues to expand.
Please apply through this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.