A Kitchen Manager role that offers good working hours, working for an award winning national operator that will invest in to your training and development, what is there not to love about that?!! Our client is a market leading hospitality operator looking for a Kitchen Manager for their site in Reading, paying up to 30k plus bonus.
Kitchen Manager duties;
* Ensure that all employees are working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
* Providing coaching and training where needed
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
* Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
The ideal candidate will have;
* Experience of working in a branded environment
* A proven track record of working towards financial targets
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Great leadership skills
In return, you will receive great benefits and bonus packages, great holidays, progression and training opportunities alongside working for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK!! This is an opportunity not to be missed!!
Think you have what it takes, then apply here or call Craig Wilkinson on 0203 0536931 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.