Chef Manager - Tower HIll - Beautiful B&I Site - Mon - Fri - Circa £38k
Looking for an exciting new opportunity in an up and coming contract caterer? Experienced in running top quality, high volume operations?
Well we have a fantastic opportunity for the right Chef Manager. This position is strictly Monday to Friday and you will be working for an exciting national contract caterer.
The Chef Manager role is;
* Monday to Friday
* 07:00 - 15:30
* 40 hours
* Running an establish, flagship location
* Rosette standard food
* Catering for 600 PAX
This contract caterer is all about working with fresh produce and strives to provide the best possible service day in day out.
The Chef Manager duties include;
* Leading and Managing a team of 6 across two units
* Writing and costing menus at a rosette standard
* Ensuring all bookwork I.E rota's, payroll, HACCP and COSHH
* Training and development of junior staff
* Liaising with the client, ensuring all needs are met
The Chef Manager / Head Chef will be someone who enjoys keeping up with current food trends and is passionate about innovation.
The ideal Chef Manager will be;
* Results driven
* Innovative and creative
* Strong people skills, to liaise both with client and team
* Experience in running a similar size and quality operation
* Passionate about what they do
* Passionate about training and developing
What's in this for you?
* Working in a fun passionate environment
* Opportunites for progression
* A comprehensive benefits package including a very competitive pension scheme
* A very competitive salary package
* Great work life balance
If this sound like the role for you, then apply now!
Henry . wright @ search . co .uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.