Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Richmond upon Thames, London
over 1 year ago
Are you an ambitious, self starter? We have a Kitchen Manager role ideal for a first appointment. Our client is a well established, award winning national operator offering attractive working hours and a competitive package. Currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager in Richmond, offering up to £26k + bonus.
Kitchen Manager duties;
* Ensure that all employees are working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
* Providing coaching and training where needed
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
* Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
The ideal candidate will have;
* Experience of working in a branded environment
* A proven track record of working towards financial targets
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
In return, you will receive great benefits and bonus packages, great holidays, progression and training opportunities alongside working for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK!! This is an opportunity not to be missed!!
Think you have what it takes, then apply here or call Craig Wilkinson on 0203 0536931 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.