Head Chef £32,000 Chester
My client is one of the largest Gastro Pub groups in the North of UK and they are looking at really putting the Particular site on the map. After a complete overhaul of the site in question, it is now time to look for a very talented organised Head Chef.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for providing the amazing standards and specs set by the company executive chef along with having autonomy over daily specials. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen and all due diligence that comes with it. Together with the GM you will be in charge of all hiring and firing and any staffs training that comes with it. You will be in control of all stock counting and ordering and with this comes keeping your unit GP in line with company policy.
We are looking for a Head Chef that:
* Is super organised
* A great kitchen manager
* Is passionate about great food
* Has high standards
* Has a presentable appearance as some aspects will be customer facing
* Ambition and driven to progress within
* All necessary qualifications
* Great in training new staff members
If you feel that the above sounds like you then what we can offer is:
* Full training and progression within a flourishing business
* A fast paced fun environment and company
* Great company salary plus benefits and pension scheme
* Introduce a friend bonus
* Company discounts for food along with discounted rooms for venues with hotels
* Staff incentive bonus
Please do not hesitate to apply now as we relish working with great chefs like you
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.