Chefs - Agency/Temporary Work - Care Homes & Education - Leeds and surrounding areas
Due to the exciting growth of our Temporary Workforce we are seeking to grow our team of experienced Chefs to support this growth and provide regular and interesting work for you!
At Search we look for Chefs of all levels who have a minimum of 1 years full time experience, are competent and confident in all areas of the kitchen, have a flexible approach, have worked with fresh food to high standards.
We can offer:
Flexible work around the Leeds Area
Regular and interesting work
Mixture of full or part time hours
Enhanced weekend rates of pay
Competitive rates of pay- £11 - £15 per hour
To Apply, you will need
- Current DBS.
- Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment.
- Working within Schools, and have an understanding of Food Legislation Policies.
- The passion for producing dishes to an excellent standard.
- Level 2 or 3 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- 2 x References.
- Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age