Chef Manager Guaranteed hours and work life balance (MI)
* Location: Manchester
* Employment type: Permanent
* Hours: Fulltime
* Salary £25,000
I know this company on a personal level any they are amazing to work for
My client has a position for a Chef Manager to join their team at one of their sites in Manchester. This role is available for immediate start
My client is within the hotel sector and is a very successful but modest hotel.
They provide a very well executed menu consisting of fresh food.
We will be looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate excellent craft skills, be flexible in their approach and have the ability to work on their own initiative. They will also have experience working in a high pressure environment at Chef Manager Level.
As our Chef Manager, you will need to manage your time effectively, working hands on in the kitchen in the production of all food and managing the team.
You will need current menu ideas and must be able to show flare in your work. Good financial understanding is required and you will need to be able to oversee and develop the offering.
Key responsibilities include:
* Taking the lead in managing and training the team of between 3 and 8
* Designing and creating an innovative menu based on current high street trends
* Preparing breakfast, lunch and evening meals using the freshest, seasonal ingredients
* Processing of paperwork relating to payroll, invoicing etc
* Ensuring all members of staff have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Ensuring that all food waste during preparation and service is kept to a minimum
* Ensuring that all food being served is consistent and follows the Wilson Vale brand standards, whilst having that additional flair
* Keeping up to date with trends and including the trends within your menus
* Pension scheme
* The best working hours
* Full supportive team on hand
* Uniform provided
* Meal on shift
if this sounds like you then please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.