Head Chef - 1 AA Rosette Pushing for 2- £32, 500 - Greater Manchester
I'm on the look out for a Head Chef for this fantastic, busy neighbourhood venue in Greater Manchester. This is a privately owned restaurant with a real focus on hospitality and guest satisfaction.
We're looking for someone with experience of being a Head Chef in a Rosette awarded kitchen who can use their experience to improve upon the already excellent standards. Someone who can help to modernise the food offering and control costs, HACCP, COSHH etc.
You will have the opportunity to build up your own brigade, write menus and generally put your mark on this well loved venue.
A great opportunity for someone to take on a new challenge and really push themselves forward.
So, I'd love to hear from you if:-
* You are currently working as a Head Chef in a similar venue
* You are or have been a winner of at least 1 AA Rosette
* You are looking for a new challenge
* You are motivated to keep improving standards
* You are excited by the prospect of training the junior chefs and improving their careers
So, if this sounds like you then APPLY today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.