HEAD CHEF OPPORTUNITY - BERWICK-UPON-TWEED - 30K PLUS BONUS - UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR PROGRESSION - CHRISTMAS OFF!!
2 months off over Christmas? Our client is an award winning, people focused leisure operator who are now looking for a Head Chef to lead their high volume, restaurant and bar operation at this amazing leisure facility just outside Berwick-Upon-Tweed
The position not only pays up to 30k plus bonus, but offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of a major re-development as the company continues it's reinvestment and re-development of it's estate. More to the point, due to the seasonal nature of the business you will have at least 2 months off, over the Christmas period!
Head Chef duties;
- Ensure that all employees a working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
- Providing coaching and training where needed
- Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
- Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
- Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
- Assisting the management team, in working toward financial targets
The ideal Head Chef will be;
- High volume experience
- Experience of working in a branded environment
- A proven track record of working towards financial targets
- Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
- Great leadership skills
This is a position that offers you the chance to work for a company that genuinely invest into training and development, offer real work/ life balance and a chance to earn some decent money!
If you want to work for a company that will give you every opportunity to progress and develop, then apply here or call Chris on 01273 855040.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.