Head chef with Work Life Balance and a high bracket of salary
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent fresh food contract catering companies with an excellent reputation for bringing innovative catering experiences to a wide range of Business and Industry services. They are passionately foodie and believe in offering the highest levels of customer service to their clients providing individually tailored service and quality catering offer. As it is a large site the food offer will be on an industrial scale, so organisation is a must. My client would like contract catering back ground, as the step up from a normal kitchen to this will be on a much larger scale. Being a multi outlet site you will need to have a pragmatic, methodical approach to your working day as this will require great organisation. Albeit we need the high standard of food, this needs to be accompanied by a proven record of running high volume contract catering venues
This contract is very demanding, and the client expects restaurant standard food and customer service daily
So with your passion of leading people and ambition to deliver beyond expectation, your role will be to set stretching targets and lead your team to deliver a unique food & beverage and retail experience.
* You will be responsible for the smooth running of this busy staff dining facility consisting of a counter service restaurant and grab and go along with some high standard hospitality
* You'll work with all other teams across your property to ensure the café restaurant, are integral parts of the visitor experience.
* Deliver cost leadership and profitable growth whilst increasing both customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
* You'll coach, support your team and champion their development to drive sales and maximise profits.
The ideal Head chef manager:
* Previous experience in a high end fast paced staff dining contract or an artisan concept.
* Demonstrate a commercial experience to innovate and up-sell.
* Eye for detail and a real passion for food and customer service
* Proven Financial and Commercial acumen.
* Standards driven, quality and service focused.
* Excellent Leadership and communication skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a dedicated team.
* Have a good understanding of food and health safety, risks assessments.
* Ability to demonstrate analytical approach to problem solving.
* Proven record of high volume catering is a must
You will be rewarded with a very good salary and a work life balance that you would not imagine as a Head chef with this salary. The growth with in the company is unparalleled
It is in a sensitive site so an enhanced DBS and securities check will be required at companies cost, so if this is a problem please be aware your application will not be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.