Facilities Assistant / Handyperson
Proactively fixing and reporting faults and potential issues within the Building.
* Fabric repair and maintenance - Spot painting, repairing and replacing fixtures and fittings, maintaining door closures and hinges, etc.
* Bathroom maintenance - unblocking showers and sinks drains, and repairing or replacing bathroom fixtures and fitting, such as WC seats.
* Minor Electrical - Keeping records of electrical supplies, changing lamps, identifying defects in fixtures and fittings, visual emergency lighting testing, and PAT testing (PAT training provided if required).
* Complete weekly and monthly checks of the building and facilities plant equipment.
* Maintaining the inventory of tools, supplies and spare parts. Ensuring store rooms are kept tidy and well ordered.
* Supervising and assisting 3rd party contractors and suppliers.
* Any ad-hoc duties within reason to maintain the building and facilities.
To be considered:
Previous experience within a commercial maintenance environment
Able to cover a wide range of trades
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.