Handover Specialist x 2
Monday to Friday
Hours 10am and 7pm
We have an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and energetic client team as a Handover Specialist. The role of the Handover Specialist is to provide a courteous, professional and friendly service to our guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction from the point of the sale being concluded to the professional handover of the vehicle.
Handover Specialist Duties;
* Ensure all Guests are met at the point of sale and their delivery date expectation is met correctly.
* Ensure accuracy of all deal files including signatures, funding, deposit, paperwork and authorised by a manager signature
* Resolve any outstanding paperwork
* Ensure that the Guest is informed on a regular basis of the progression of their new vehicle
* Ensure that any telephone, email or written enquiries are dealt with in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
* Ensure all vehicles are paid out prior to handover
* Ensure all part exchange documents, book pack and the spare key is obtained from the Guest prior to handover of the new vehicle.
£9.00 per hour
6 week contract with potential to be extended.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age