Search Consultancy is helping a healthcare provider in Leatherhead find an experienced theatre nurse with scrubs nurse experience, to work as a full time Gynaecology Sister. This is a rare specialist nursing opportunity, and comes with a salary of £36k to £40k, plus some excellent company benefits.
To apply for this role, you will need to be trained in scrubbing and have at least five years' post-registration experience as a nurse. The workload will be clinical, with some administrative work. You will need to be extremely competent in at least two specialities, preferably three.
You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. In addition, you will require:
● Previous Gynaecology Sister experience
● Experience managing a small team on a day by day, case by case basis
● A good understanding of the LSO role, comfortable managing peri-operative patient care
● A very good understanding of patient safety
Knowledge and an understanding of the CQC inspection process and the quality element of the service would also be helpful in this hospital theatre job.
The Theatre Department you will be working in is extremely busy, and you will be working closely with consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric, Urology, Gynaecology and Opthalmic.
In return for your professionalism and commitment you will enjoy a competitive salary, and benefits including:
● In-house training opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
● Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
● Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
● Access to our employee Discount Programme
To find out more about this Gynaecology Sister job in Leatherhead, please contact Search today and fast-track your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.