Currently partnered with an award winning expanding organisation, based in an easily accessible part of London (Liverpool Street area). My client are a Chartered Insurance Broker who are recognised for their pursuit of excellence, achieving high standards and their ethical good practice.
The successful applicant will be responsible for retention and administration of clients Risk & Health Insurance (bias towards Health) requirements on a daily basis. This will include responding to general enquiries from clients, dealing with mid term adjustments, obtaining quotations, arranging provider switches, invoicing of premiums and identifying opportunities to cross sell. This role will be office based but will require some travel to meet clients.
- Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service
- Liaise effectively with; the client, team manager or consultant to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable)
- Promote my clients small schemes arrangement (where SSA not appropriate only, conduct market exercise) to establish best terms.
- Produce and issue professional summaries and reports using company templates
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with company procedures.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately
- To develop and maintain long-term professional client and insurer relationships
- To minimise company exposure to errors & omissions through; monitoring, training, attention to detail and application of appropriate diligence in the performance of day to day duties.
- To be committed to the identification of new business opportunities
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation in accordance with the agreed processes on the EB computer system and make effective use of the diary system.
- Process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premium.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
You will have working knowledge of appropriate product range and ideally 2 years experience working in a broker environment. Applicants will be CII qualified or working towards this (GR1 and IF7 would be ideal) and be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing/assisting with the management of a portfolio of SME clients.
What's in it for you?
Alongside working for a leading Broker in the Employee Benefits World, you will also be rewarded with a salary of up to £35k (may stretch to late 30s for the right Candida) and an enviable benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.