Based in the London office, this role requires the Administration Assistant to provide full support to the members of the Group Risk Team in all aspects of administration, in an efficient and professional manner.
The role requires someone who has excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to use their initiative and be proactive.
* To service and renew all new and existing policies in a timely and professional manner, including distribution of renewal documentation, chasing payments, general administration, confirming and tracking underwriting requirements
* To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal/rate review of all Group Risk clients through clear communication and information gathering with/from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
* To manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required. To provide medical underwriting information to Group Risk Team as and when required for renewal/rate review processing.
* To ensure that any renewal, administration, report, claims or policy queries are raised with relevant Group Risk colleagues in a timely manner and follow-up of actions as required.
* To update and manage diary system to ensure appropriate follow-up of actions required for policy maintenance and renewal processing.
* To assist the team with new business proposals, quote requests and collations and any reports as required by the Group Risk Team.
* To ensure insurer accounts are accurate, dispatched to clients for timely payment and followed up.
* To promote in a professional way at all times on the telephone, in writing and in person.
* To liaise both with clients and insurers on queries relating to the business, keeping clear and concise records with appropriate files.
* To update the Genesis system or any other systems/database on a regular basis to ensure up to date with client accounts
* To prepare minutes of team meetings, agendas and any team meeting requirements as required
* To be responsible for compiling and submitting the monthly reports for FSA compliance, ie complaints record, insurer meeting log, development records.
* To distribute flex data to providers for renewals/re-tests and monthly take up reports.
* To review and distribute post to Group Risk Team as and when required
* To carry out any specific administrative duties as and when required
Skills & Experience:
IT skills, in particular Microsoft Office. Training will be given for in-house systems.
Working knowledge of healthcare insurance industry or group risk is desirable but not essential
Experience working in a customer focussed environment preferable
* Excellent oral communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with clients and consultants alike in a timely and effective manner
* Ability to work on their own as well as a part of a small team
* Proactive approach - ability to take responsibility and ownership for their work
* Excellent organisation skills - manages priorities on a daily basis
* Consistently produces professional, high quality work
* Attention to detail
* Able to identify sources of problems and takes initiative to find solutions
* Meets deadlines consistently
* Demonstrates a professional approach at all times.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.