Group Reporting Manager
Salary to £50k Plus excellent benefit package
Search Consultancy is delighted to be supporting our large corporate client with the recruitment of a practice qualified, commercially aware Group Reporting Manager.
Having qualified in practice and be looking for thr next exciting challenge, this exciting new role wil be a excellent option. It will oversee the production of the annual and half-year preliminary announcements and statutory financial statements in the UK.
The role will also include monitoring compliance with local external reporting requirements throughout the Group and providing technical and operational support.
The role will also proactively provide technical support to impact business change within the Group as well as working closely with the Finance function to manage production and to review monthly reports.
* Produce the Group and UK external financial reporting
* Monitor compliance with external reporting requirements
* Work with the to ensure they meet local reporting and audit requirements
* Understand and document financial policies, procedures and processes
* Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the Group
* Work with the Group's Internal Audit function
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised professional accounting qualification, ideally coming out a technically strong or Audit based role in a larger practice.
Ideally you will have:
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Sound commercial awareness.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
* High level of attention to detail with significant emphasis on quality of work.
* A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and pro-actively in a fast paced and changing environment to support the wider team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly exciting organisation and to propel your career to the next level.
If this role is of interest please do apply through the website for a fuller conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.