*** Procurement opportunity offering career development ***
Do you have drive and want to further your career in supply chain purchasing?! We are looking for an experience raw materials buyer to join an expanding manufacturing company. This is an opportunity to learn directly from the MD and be given a progression plan to develop your procurement experience.
We are looking for applicants with raw material procurement experience, who have a full understanding of production, quality and customer demand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the purchasing department your own.
* Procurement of raw materials for UK and USA
* Adhering to quality standards
* Forecast and monitor stock to ensure correct amount ordered for production
* Build and maintain key relationships with suppliers
* Manage and improve cost savings and waste
* Evaluate new and existing materials
* Eventually source and introduce new suppliers
* Negotiate contracts, SLAs and cost
* Liaise with all relevant departments effectively
* Meet with suppliers in the UK and USA occasionally
* Minimum 2 years experience within raw material purchasing
* Graduate of equivalent
* Full UK driving license
* Strong analytical and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a manufacturing company where you can perform strategic and tactical procurement. There will never be a dull day!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.