Group Management Accountant
Group Management Accountant is required for one of our prestigious city centre clients. The Group Management Accountants role will involve accounting for a partnership and a related group of companies working as part of a team and will report into the Group Finance Director.
Group Management duties and responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for the month end management accounts production and group reporting requirements to strict deadlines
* Preparation of monthly divisional management accounts packs
* Investigations of budget variances and commentaries
* Responsibility for all aspects of balance sheet monitoring and reconciliation (including but not limited to staff loans, inter-company accounts, accruals, prepayments, and all control accounts)
* Cost centre management (including cost allocations) and working closely with departments to analyse costs
* Preparation of the annual budgets for sales and costs
* Cashflow analysis
* Developing processes to improve efficiencies
* Working on ad hoc projects to help drive performance
* VAT accounting and returns (for one vat-registered subsidiary)
* External audit liaison
* Part Qualified or Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
* Up to date and relevant experience as a Management Accountant
* Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel and analysis skills
* Must have a strong work ethic, and be a good team player and communicator across all levels.
* Must be able to manage complex financial reporting procedures, to consistently achieve accurate on time delivery and to develop a thorough understanding of the company financial data and its outputs.
* Knowledge of of Sage 100
* Recognises hard work and development
* Competitive holidays plus bank holidays
* Life assurance
* Company pension contribution
To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.