Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search Consultancy are actively seeking a qualified finance professional for a manufacturing business. This is an interim cover whilst the permanent incumbent is recruited for a period of 3-6 months.
Group Finance Manager - Supply Chain
As a key member of the Group Finance Team, the key purpose of the role is to drive EBITDA growth and optimum stock and cash efficiency through excellent financial leadership, analysis and decision support to the Supply Chain Teams and across the wider business. The role entails day to day detailed accountability for performance, forecasting and decision making as well as strategic projects.
* Responsible for all supply chain financial reporting (weekly & monthly) with insightful commentary on performance supported by detailed variance analysis to drive business performance.
* Partner our supply chain teams to improve business processes and ensure they understand our key cost drivers and agree value add actions.
* Lead the business planning cycles (budget & quarterly forecasting) from a supply chain POV.
* Develop our working capital reporting and forecasting across Group.
* Act as the gatekeeper on all supply chain costs for NPD.
* Ensure alignment between our financial reporting and our business reporting tool (Power BI).
* Work closely with our purchasing colleagues to assess the financial implications of decisions in terms of stockholding, consignment stocks, distribution, write offs and supplier payment terms.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* CIMA or ACCA qualified with a minimum two years post qualification experience.
* Previous experience gained within FMCG, supply chain and/or manufacturing is essential.
* Evidence of strong reporting, financial control and business partnering within a complex fast-moving environment.
* Excellent planning / organisational skills to manage and prioritise workload effectively to strict deadlines.
* Works effectively under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy.
* A team player with sound judgement who can communicate, influence and work effectively at all levels.
* Builds relationships with peers and seniors across multiple locations.
This role is to start immediately and falls inside IR35. If you are a fully qualified accountant and have extensive experience with business partnering and financial reporting (a blend of technical financial accounting and commercial accounting) and want to know more, please apply to email@example.com today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.