Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Are you a graduate looking for a challenging and dynamic career? Our Accountancy & Finance team are growing, Search have an excellent track record for developing and training graduates, if you have the right attitude you will be successful within Search Consultancy. Desire and an ambition to be the best is all we are looking for!
After impressive results last year Search Consultancy continue their growth into 2019, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Edinburgh Accountancy team. You may be an experienced consultant looking for a new challenge or brand new to recruitment. Your manager is well known in the market and has over 20 years experience within the Accountancy market, so you really would be supported and mentored by a true expert. You will receive a combination of desk side coaching and class-room based training courses..
Search Consultancy are an award winning recruitment business with offices across the UK, established for over 30 years, Search have an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry, we hold the prestigious Platinum status for Investor in People and are accredited as 'An Outstanding Company' by The Sunday Time Best Companies.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
Key skills required;
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall directly. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.