Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Are you a graduate looking for a challenging and dynamic career within recruitment? Our Office Services Division is looking for an ambitious individual to join their successful Glasgow office. Search has an excellent track record for developing and training graduates, if you have the right attitude you will be successful within Search Consultancy.
Our Office Services team provide permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to clients across Scotland, handling roles ranging from Administrator to Operations Director across a variety of sectors. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be targeted to generate new business opportunities and provide clients with a robust recruitment solution. Your manager is well known in the market and is an amazing mentor, you will receive a combination of desk side coaching and class-room based training courses.
Working in this market within Search comes with some major advantages, our brand is well know and well respected and will open many doors for you.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission so if you are money motivated this is the role for you!
Key skills required;
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- Work within a highly successful office - our Glasgow office walked away with seven awards from our recent Beyond Exceptional Awards night.
This is a permanent position, we are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.