Graduate level Release and Automation Engineer - Jenkins / Windows / DevOps
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Release and Automation Engineer to join a growing business based in West Lothian. This role offers the chance to gain experience in development as well as automation related technologies and processes. Our client will recruit graduates who are looking to train in DevOps, join a growing team and be part of a business that invests heavily in their people.
- Own the release and automation lifecycle for code changes
- Define and develop build and deployment flows from scratch, monitor their effectiveness and report any issues, working closely with Developers to find a solution
- Provide a pipeline which supports static analysis, testing and reporting into internal dev and test environments
In this role you'll gain:
- Experience working with tools such as Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Drone, TeamCity, Bugzilla, Jira, Nexus or SonarQube
- Experience of Chef, Puppet, Nant, Script and PowerShell
- Experience of Nant scripting
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure, deployment in the cloud
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What you'll bring:
- Object orientated language experience, preferably C# or ASP.Net
- Windows and Linux O/S experience
- Degree educated in a computing related subject
This is an opportunity not to be missed - if you are a self starter who is passionate about progressing your skills and career then this could be the ideal role for you.
If this role is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.