Graduate Project Developer
Do you have an engineering or environmental degree?
Can you adapt to multiple projects at the same time?
Are you looking for a new role in an fast growing company?
Search are proud to be working with a fast growing energy company on their search for a Graduate Project Developer. This role will be to assist the Project Director and Project Development Team with the identification and assessment of sites and opportunities.
This is a full time permanent role with office working in Greenock/hybrid working and occasional travel to relevant projects.
- Developing and maintaining a database of the companies operational and development projects including collecting key information from the companies team and providing an easy access tool for the business.
- Supporting the Project Director in the development of active projects including supporting the planning process, land agreements, grid/gas connections and liaising with the construction team to confirm designs and layouts.
- Working with the Project Developer to gain an understanding of the Capacity Market with the aim of taking on responsibility for the management of the business' CM strategy and delivery.
- Gaining an understanding of the development process from site identification through to operation and apply that knowledge to supporting the development team.
- With the support of the development team, identifying potential sites for development of new Reserve Gas Generation Projects and as required other opportunities identified for development.
- Developing an understanding of the regulation of the energy market, how it changes and the impact this might have on the companies business and in selecting sites for development.
- Carrying out initial assessments of technologies and applications that might be suitable for development by the company, based on desktop research and an understanding of the Forsa business model and USP.
- Engineering or Environmental Degree, Geography and Business degrees will also be considered.
- Team player
- Able to work alone
- Previous production experience
- Enthusiastic, ''can do'' attitude
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work to deadlines.
On offer is a salary up to £30k plus benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.