Are you a recent graduate with the ambition of working as a Pensions Administrator? If so, an exciting opportunity has come up at a well-respected pensions company based in Glasgow. This role is ideal for someone with the desire to grow within a company and commands a competitive salary of up to £18k, plus some superb company perks. The role would provide training on cradle to grave pensions administration.
Over two years, you will work your way towards being fully self-sufficient in the financial services role. All training required will be provided once you begin your position, and you would always be fully supported by a friendly and capable team of peers.
Your primary task as a Pensions Administrator will be to calculate and administer the benefits of the Pension Scheme, ensuring that data held on the system is updated accurately in line with Pension Regulator guidelines.
Your Pensions Admin tasks will grow to include:
● Providing a Pensions Admin service to all members, employers and 3rd party customers
● Developing knowledge, skills and expertise in all relevant pension service areas
● Supporting the induction and learning of others
You will interpret and understand relevant regulations and guidance to ensure the administration of benefits is correct and up to date, providing employers and scheme members with all the information they need on the rules, regulations and processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
● English Language and Mathematics GCSE Grade C or above
● Excellent customer service, with the ability to communicate effectively by all media
● Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook to at least a Basic level
In return for your passion, commitment and expertise, you will receive a salary of between £17,000 and £18,000, with company benefits to match.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. Please call us today and to begin this fast-tracked application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.