Free car parking, progression opportunities, 28 days holiday, profit share and an immediate start are available with this highly successful national firm.
This entry level role is a fantastic opportunity for a a recent graduate in either marketing or a course that incorporates marketing, whether from college or university, looking for an autonomous career opportunity offering a varied and busy workload. Alternatively you will bring with you experience from a varied marketing admin/coordinator role.d.
You must bring with you a creative flair, an organised approach and a flexible and adaptable approach as while the primary focus of your role will be to develop marketing materials, due to the small team you will support with a variety of administrative functions to ensure the efficient delivery of services.
Self motivated, outgoing and confident building relationships at all levels, you will be comfortable challenging the status-quo to introduce new ideas, deliver results and have positive impact.
You will bring with you a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Publisher to ensure you hit the ground running.
As Marketing Administrator you will support with:
- Creating promotional fliers
- Preparing marketing literature for clients
- Identifying creative ways to promote slower moving product lines
- Liaising with suppliers regarding creative content and data required to promote their products
- Managing social media presence
- Preparing weekly telesales sheets for the sales team
- Liaising with the external marketing company to ensure the most appropriate marketing materials are produced
- Supporting with the organisation of the annual trade show - being proactive to advise on improvements
- Liaising with other departments to build up knowledge of the stock portfolio to ensure the most effective marketing techniques are applied
- Assisting with a variety of administration tasks to ensure the smooth delivery of services
If this Marketing Administrator role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.