Graduate Finance Administrator
Liverpool City Centre
We have an opportunity for a Graduate to join a forward thinking financial firm based in Liverpool City Centre, as a financial administrator. This is an excellent chance for someone looking to join a firm that truly value and develop their staff. We are looking for someone with a high level of attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers and calculations.
A degree in a related subject, or similar experience, would be highly beneficial, but is not essential as long as you have strong numeracy skills. This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday and offering a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package (including flexi time!).
You will be responsible for:
* Administration of customer accounts
* Answering customer enquires via phone and email
* Sending out letter correspondence to customers regarding their accounts
* Calculating manual adjustments
* Amending customer account details
* Cross checking KYC documentation
* Ensuring compliance with FCA regulations
Skills and experience:
* Finance Administration
* Pensions Administration
* Banking Administration
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.