Graduate Developer - C# / .Net
Our client, a market leading technology company are looking to recruit a Developer to join their growing team based in Livingston. They are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and progressing their career within a development role. In return, you'll play a key role in the business with the opportunity to work on a number of varied projects.
Role responsibilities include:
- Full lifecycle development of browser applications
- Designing, coding and debugging applications
- Software unit testing and quality assurance
- Investigate and document reported errors, ensure technical documentation is kept up to date
- Create and implement unit test plans, scripts, patches and new releases
- Support and maintain software functionality
- Provide support to other teams within the business including helpdesk and implementation teams
- Experience of C# and ASP.Net
- Strong analytical skills with experience of an object orientated language
- Degree educated in a relevant technical field
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interpret business requirements and technical specifications
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates looking for their first IT role in a growing company who are market leaders in their field.
If this role is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.