Before you can start any build you need to make sure you've got the right foundations in place. We are working with a contractor with an excellent reputation in this area and they are looking to hire a Graduate Design Engineer with a background in Civil Engineering.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Working as part of our team, reporting to the team leader, to complete foundation designs based upon our bespoke precast foundation system including structural beam analysis and geotechnical pile designs.
* Using our CAD based package.
* Using our Revit based package.
* Problem solving caused by issues arising on site.
* Preparation of tenders supporting the estimating team.
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping at all times
* Other reasonable duties will be expected from time to time
* May be expected to travel to other offices/client visits.
Essential skills and knowledge:
* Moderate knowledge of Autodesk CAD/Revit
* Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office. Predominantly Excel & Word.
* Be able to understand and interpret data
* Be commercially astute
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be able to work under pressure
* Be able to prioritise and organize own work effectively
* Full driving license required.
For further information please call James Ranson
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.