Do you want a competitive salary with career progression?
Are you confident dealing with clients at all levels?
Do you enjoying problem solving and coming up with solutions for clients?
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Alongside being able to quickly learn bespoke IT systems. Having experience dealing with large clients would also be highly advantageous for this position but not essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Maintaining information on all ERP systems
* Liaising with clients and assisting with account management
* Assisting the logistics team
* Managing all contract relevant information
* Work closely with the commercial team
* Diary management and booking appointments
* Assist with invoices and billing
* Ensuring compliance is adhered to
If this vacancy sounds like the position you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.