Assistant Asset Manager
FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£30,000 per annum basic + Package
* Are you a graduate with an engineering degree or similar?
* Have you got experience in Digital Asset Management, Civil Engineering, BIM, or engineering?
An opportunity has arisen to join a Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator who will Support day to day operations with the effective utilisation of computer systems and assist in the overall performance of all general administrative duties.
An opportunity for a Graduate Assistant Asset Manager has become available with a leading FM & Building services contractor. The role will be based at their Head office in Watford.
Your role is to manage all aspects relating to Life Cycle Asset Management and deliver compliant, Intelligent, cost effective solutions and reports in a professional and safe manner.
You will work with on-site facilities project teams, technology centre, specialist engineering resource & internal groups to delivering the operational requirements to a range of clients.
You will ensure building life cycle asset management is embedded into day to day operations increasing the value of the companies offer to existing and new Customers. In order to be successful in this role, you will need some experience in the following:
* Appreciation of buildings their composition & condition relevant to asset management
* A track record of working in teams or in isolation and are a good communicator
* The ability to challenge information and manipulate data
* The ability to work at different levels within a project to ensure all targets are met
* Ability to work in a client facing environment
You will receive a comprehensive package including
* Holiday entitlement (26 days) + Bank Holidays
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Support for professional accreditation
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Leadership scheme
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.