GMP Reconciliation Project Specialist - Chelmsford
An exciting opportunity to join a team of professionals and play an integral part by taking ownership pf key projects within the business and seeing them through to the end.
GMP Reconciliation/GMP Equalisation projects/rectification
- Productions and issue of Trustee project reports /updates
- Re-tanching of benefits to allow for recalculation of GMP
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Full projects management
- Analysis of and updating of data to tPR
- Benefit calculations/rectifications
It is essential that candidates have DB Pensions experience, good GMP knowledge and experience of reconciliations. You will also need to have proven experience in managing projects.
If you have the above experience then please contact Kerrie Henriques on 01293 848111
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.