I am looking for an experienced Study Director who will be performing or managing GLP analytical studies. These may include method development and validation phases as well as item analysis.
As a successful candidate you will have a background in chromatography techniques as well as extensive experience with 5-batch analysis and GLP studies. These studies may be applied to a range of test items such as formulations, compounds, investigational or commercial products, substances, and raw materials.
As a GLP Study Director, you will be planning, conducting and reporting GLP study specific studies according to regulatory requirements and current SOPs. You will liaise with sponsors, ensure GLP compliance, authorise study plans and reports, and work on multiple studies at any one time.
You will develop new and build on established client and customer relationships and promote the company's services as well as manage and deliver revenue generating laboratory-based GLP analytical studies.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
* BSc or higher in analytical, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience
* Previous experience as a GLP Study Director for regulatory studies in an analytical setting
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience with working in a regulated environment
* Extensive experience in developing and validating analytical methods
* Strong background in chromatography techniques
* Experience with the use of complex analytical instrumentation and the interpretation of analytical data
* Experience from CRO environment
* A background in agrochemical, pesticides and biocides is desirable
* Familiarity with good scientific practice
If you have what it takes and would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.